August Leadership is a global executive search and leadership advisory firm headquartered in New York City. With a presence spanning across 5 continents, we help Fortune 500 clients solve their leadership challenges. Our team collaborates closely with industry experts to connect talent with clients through our global services platform across various industries. Our agile, fast, and insight-driven approach towards executive search sets us apart from our key competitors.
At August Leadership, our values are embedded in our culture, and we foster an environment where we celebrate each other’s wins and lift each other up. We believe in helping our team reach its true potential with learning and development opportunities and a clear path to grow professionally. As a firm, we take pride in our diversity, equity and inclusion practices in the way we do business and within our own firm.
Our global team consists of people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, and cultures and we strive to create a culture where all voices are heard and respected.
To learn more visit augustleadership.com
August Leadership is urgently looking to hire a Full-Stack Web Developer to oversee our website strategy and lead maintenance, technological updates and ensure design consistency to deliver the best possible user experience.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will provide support and execute our website-related digital marketing projects while leveraging data analytics and monitoring our overall site performance.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Keep the website’s domain and hosting registration updated
• Maintain the website regularly, and make sure our web pages are optimized for optimal speed, scalability and experience
• Complete the front-end development tasks, including plugin updates, and CSS improvements
• Troubleshoot for website issues and bugs to maintain quality standards
• Monitor website for security breaches and respond to them urgently
• Conduct regular tests to ensure website efficiency and quality across multiple platforms and browsers
• Ensure the website is user-friendly, and have an intuitive back end to allow for easy content and page updates
• Develop or update landing pages, building wireframes and user-journey maps to hone in on how the final product will look like
• Monitor website performance and traffic through analytical tools and dashboard