August Leadership is a global executive search and leadership advisory firm head quartered in New York City. With a presence spanning across 5 continents, we help Fortune 500 clients solve their leadership challenges. Our team collaborates closely with industry experts to connect talent with clients through our global services platform across various industries. Our agile, fast, and insight-driven approach towards executive search sets us apartfrom our key competitors.
At August Leadership, our values are embedded in our culture, and we foster an environment where we celebrate each other's wins and lift each other up. We believe in helping our team reach its true potential with learning and development opportunities and a clearpath to grow professionally. As a firm, we take pride in our diversity, equity and inclusion practices in the way we do business and within our own firm. Our global team consists of people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, and cultures and we strive to create a culture where all voices are heard and respected. August Leadership is also one of the first executive search firms to join the Paradigm for Parity, a coalition of business leaders committed to gender parity in senior leadership positions.
1. Prepare and ensure timely distribution of reports: including, but not limited to, revenue analysis, budgets, projections, budget versus actual analysis, monthly financial reports and cost/profit centers, key performance indicators, management facing analysis and weekly cash projections.
2. Perform Amplify budget-versus-actual analysis results across all geographies measuring expenditure, recognizing business trends and shifts.
3. Initiate analysis to identify cause and effect relationships while providing forecasts with insights and implications for current and future operations.
4. Identify potential problem areas as well as budget savings opportunities across various Amplify locations and notify leadership when warranted.
5. Work with operations and Amplify teams for data collection (financial and non-financial) and preparation of data sets and reports to be used for company wide KPI reporting.
6. Prepare analysis and support finance team in the areas of Amplify profitability analysis,operating expense trends, budgeting, cost accounting and other areas relatingto financial or managerial accounting and analysis.
7. Support Finance Managers for budgeting exercise by collecting, aggregating, and populating datafor budgets and manage the overall budgeting process.
8. Develop cost analysis, cost savings and prepare ROI scenarios in response to business goals & objectives.
· Amplify Operational Costing – Process and reporting.
· Knowledge Center Capacity planning and related process + Workload and cost analysis
· Operational/Amplify profitability analysis.
· Project Management and business partnering support to COO as requested.
· POC for Platform related analysis and data / support to the partnership and partners council.
· 2-4 years’ experience as a junior Financial Analyst, or in a similar role
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or economics, or anyfinance related qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/FFA)
· Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Good interpersonal skills, detail oriented, self-motivated, andorganized
· Strong research, quantitative, and analytical skills
· Ability to prioritize task, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones