“Amplify” is the backbone for August Leadership and the hub of value creation for our partners. Amplify is the global identity of Knowledge Centers operated by August Leadership in multiple locations across the world. Amplify powers our platform operations and ensures service delivery and efficiency for our partners, while creating value for the global business.The Finance Manager, Operations, is responsible for accounting, budgeting, analysis, and overall financial management. The position requires a strong grip on revenues and expenditures leading to operational management of cash flows with an aim to establish cost structures and determine the feasibility for new projects. Additionally, the role requires active engagement with senior finance team members to support company-wide strategy and direction.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and ensure timely distribution of management reports: including, but not limited to, management accounts, corporate budgets, forecasts, budget versus actual analysis, monthly financial reports by cost/profit centers, key performance indicators, and weekly cash projections
- Prepare and present operational reports to the management with insights on business performance and key operational metrics• Identify improvement areas for key operational metrics within Amplify and devise initiatives for cost-saving and operational excellence
- Lead and coordinate BI integration for KPI reporting and partner revenue and profitability metrics with operational teams within Amplify
- Provide oversight and support in the areas of profitability analysis, operating expense trends, business plan development, budgeting, cost accounting, and other areas relating to financial or managerial accounting and analysis
- Develop cost analysis, cost savings, and ROI scenarios in response to business goals and objectives